I hope you had a really wonderful Valentine’s Day that was special, delicious, and sensual. I hope you were able to use what you learned in Episode 61 to connect with your partner.
If it did not go as planned, this episode is for you!
A client of mine has a wonderful relationship most of the time, but in February they fight and get on each other’s nerves a lot. They’ve come to dread February because of the pressure to have a “perfect” Valentine’s Day to match their wonderful marriage.
If you’re feeling resentment or disappointment towards your partner, there are a few steps you can take in order to reconnect.
- Journal, exercise, meditate, find a way to clear the resentment so you can show up neutral and present
- Focus on what did go well
- Have a calm, respectful conversation with your partner about what happened
- Ask what your partner needs for this to be enjoyable, then share yours
- If you’d like, schedule a Valentine’s Day redo using what you’ve learned
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know if this resonates for you!
If you’re ready to create the deliciousness and joy of a growth-oriented, passionate relationship, visit theintimatemarriagepodcast.com to get started.
Read Alexandra’s book “Uncompromising Intimacy”: https://amzn.to/2ymI3Hl
Join THE INTIMATE MARRIAGE Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hotmarriage
Connect with Alexandra:
IG: @alexandra.stockwell.intimacy – https://www.instagram.com/alexandra.stockwell.intimacy/
FB business page: https://www.facebook.com/alexandrastockwellcoach
A Podcast Launch Bestie production