In this episode of The Intimate Marriage Podcast, Alexandra Stockwell, MD talks with Joree Rose and Dr John Schinnere about men’s mental health, specifically about how men can slow down and focus on their emotions.
The speakers talk about the importance of being aware of one’s body and the sensations within it. They emphasize the importance of being compassionate and curious without judgment towards oneself and one’s partner in a relationship.
Also in this episode:
- Jordi’s unique approach to therapy and how it differs from traditional therapy
- Emotional intelligence and its importance in relationships
- The couple’s experience in their relationship and how they navigate emotional triggers that come up
- Importance of recognizing personal patterns, rebuilding trust, self-soothing anxiety, and drawing boundaries
- Accepting both the good and bad in a relationship, and allowing oneself to feel without judgment can lead to personal growth
Subscribe To The Intimate Marriage Podcast:
Connect With The Show:
Download the first chapter of Dr Alexandra’s bestselling book, “Uncompromising Intimacy,” here: https://www.alexandrastockwell.com/book
Cultivate your intimacy skills (without compromise) in Aligned & Hot Marriage, Dr. Alexandra’s proven method for smart couples ready to love more fully. www.alignedhotmarriage.com
Join my email list to stay connected–it’s where I share my latest insights and offer opportunities for live Q & A. https://www.alexandrastockwell.com/subscribe
About Alexandra Stockwell, MD
Known as “The Intimacy Doctor,” Alexandra Stockwell, MD is a Relationship and Intimacy Coach and an Intimate Marriage Expert who specializes in coaching ambitious, successful couples to build beautiful, long-lasting, passionate relationships. She is the bestselling author of “Uncompromising Intimacy,” host of The Intimate Marriage Podcast and creator of the Aligned & Hot Marriage program.
For over two decades, she’s been guiding men and women to bring pleasure and purpose into all aspects of life— from the daily grind of running a household to creating ecstatic experiences in the bedroom—all while maintaining extraordinary professional success!