In this episode of The Intimate Marriage Podcast, Alexandra Stockwell, MD welcomes Marla Martinson and Julian Caulker, who are each teachers and inspirations in her life. Marla and Julian share their definition of intimacy as being unguarded and receptive simultaneously, and they delve into the importance of play in relationships.
They engage in a thoughtful conversation, exploring a range of topics such as intimacy, delving into its definition as being vulnerable and open. They emphasize the significance of playfulness within relationships and reflect on their personal journey of transitioning from individual endeavors to joint ventures and improving intimacy in relationship. The guests generously share their own experiences of collaboration and co-creation, emphasizing the value they place on trust and appreciating each other’s contributions.
Also in this episode:
- Intimacy in relationships involves being unguarded and receptive simultaneously.
- Playfulness and lightheartedness are essential for a dynamic and fulfilling relationship.
- Collaboration and co-creation can lead to significant shifts in a relationship and business.
- Trusting and valuing each other’s contributions fosters a deeper connection.
- Dissolving ego and embracing collaboration can lead to profound growth and transformation.
- Relationships require continuous effort and the willingness to evolve and learn together.
Subscribe To The Podcast:
Connect With The Show:
If you’re ready to create the deliciousness and joy of a growth-oriented, passionate relationship, visit: www.alexandrastockwell.com
If you’re ready for your relationship to feel as good on the inside as it looks on the outside, read this. Get started with a complimentary free chapter from Alexandra’s acclaimed bestselling book Uncompromising Intimacy HERE
Purchase A Full Copy of Uncompromising Intimacy HERE
About Alexandra Stockwell, MD
My mission is to change the cultural narrative around long-term relationships from one of ongoing stagnation and compromise to the delectable joy and deep gratification a couple feels while building passion and excitement on a daily basis.
For over two decades, I have been guiding men and women to bring pleasure and purpose back into all aspects of life— from the daily grind of running a household to creating ecstatic experiences in the bedroom!
I embarked on this journey not only for my patients but for myself and my own relationship. I wanted more for my life and my marriage than logistics, and discussions about childcare.