If you’re having trouble in your relationship, it’s probably because you believe one of the prominent lies that are commonly accepted as de facto truth.
If you’re not feeling the sexual chemistry you used to feel, very often people will believe they married the wrong person.
- More likely, you both just haven’t learned how to be with each other through each phase of your relationship.
- This is a learnable skill!
If you’re treating your relationship as something transactional, doing something for your partner in the hopes that they’ll do something for you, it may work a little in the short term but that is not a long term solution.
- Are you doing things because you enjoy making your partner happy?
- Or are you doing things to get your partner to notice you and give you what you want?
- If you want a passionate marriage, compromise is not the way to get there.
- Instead, bring all of who you are (your desires, emotions, thoughts, and feelings) to the relationship and stop diminishing yourself.
If things are challenging in your relationship, that doesn’t mean you’re with the wrong person. It just means it’s time to grow, and learn how to be a better spouse to one another.
If you’re ready to create the deliciousness and joy of a growth-oriented, passionate relationship, visit theintimatemarriagepodcast.com to get started.
IG: @alexandra.stockwell.intimacy – https://www.instagram.com/alexandra.stockwell.intimacy/
FB business page: https://www.facebook.com/alexandrastockwellcoach
Join THE INTIMATE MARRIAGE Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hotmarriage