If you’re having trouble in your relationship, it’s probably because you believe one of the prominent lies that are commonly accepted as de facto truth.
If you’re not feeling the sexual chemistry you used to feel, very often people will believe they married the wrong person.
- More likely, you both just haven’t learned how to be with each other through each phase of your relationship.
- This is a learnable skill!
If you’re treating your relationship as something transactional, doing something for your partner in the hopes that they’ll do something for you, it may work a little in the short term but people all have different needs.
- Are you doing things because you enjoy making your partner happy?
- Or are you doing things to get your partner to notice you and give you what you want?
- If you want a passionate marriage, compromise will never deliver for you.
- Bring all of who you are, your desires, emotions, thoughts, feelings, to the relationship and stop dampening yourself.
If the person you’re with now seems like the wrong version, that doesn’t mean it’s the wrong person. It just means it’s time to grow and learn how to be a better spouse to each other.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know if this resonates for you!
If you’re ready to create the deliciousness and joy of a growth-oriented, passionate relationship, visit theintimatemarriagepodcast.com to get started.
Read Alexandra’s book “Uncompromising Intimacy”: https://amzn.to/2ymI3Hl
Join THE INTIMATE MARRIAGE Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hotmarriage
Connect with Alexandra:
IG: @alexandra.stockwell.intimacy – https://www.instagram.com/alexandra.stockwell.intimacy/
FB business page: https://www.facebook.com/alexandrastockwellcoach
A Podcast Launch Bestie production