In intimate relationships, we must navigate our differences and often that happens through conflict. But imagine if we allowed these areas of tension to be a source of nourishment and expansion instead? What would become possible for both of you?
In today’s episode of The Intimate Marriage Podcast, I invite Marie-Elizabeth Mali and Patrick Price (former clients of mine and relationship experts themselves) for a discussion on how they have navigated their differences with elegance and intention, in the areas of race, age & money. Join us as they share their profound insights on focusing on “connection over content” to build their rich, intentional, and growth-based relationship.
- Navigating the 3 major areas of difference in their relationship: age, money & race
- How dating outside their own race has impacted their partnership
- Code-switching – professionally v. in the relationship
- A mini-lesson from Patrick on attention in a relationship
- Transcending their age difference (and which one of them finds this more challenging)
- Marie-Elizabeth as the financial provider, upper limits & a pivotal moment for Patrick
- And a lot more…
Connect with Marie-Elizabeth, Relationship Alchemist, here:
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/relationshipalchemyfree
Free gift: Assessment for partnered people: https://lovealchemy.live/assess & Assessment for single people: https://lovealchemy.live/singles
If you’re ready to create the deliciousness and joy of a growth-oriented, passionate relationship, visit www.alexandrastockwell.com
Contact Alexandra https://www.alexandrastockwell.com/contact/
Read Alexandra’s book “Uncompromising Intimacy” https://amzn.to/2ymI3Hl
Join THE INTIMATE MARRIAGE Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/hotmarriage