In this episode of The Intimate Marriage Podcast, Alexandra Stockwell, MD sits down with humble, relatable, and fun, Drs. Kate and Victor Mangona about the importance of investing in your marriage and the different ways that can be done.
Marriage requires work and investment, and prioritizing your relationship and having regular date nights can help foster a strong, long-lasting marriage.
Also in this episode:
- Long-term planning for marriage and its importance
- The value of marriage as an investment
- The downsides of neglecting marriage and how it requires work
- The importance of fostering a strong relationship
- The importance of doing things that are important to oneself
- Finding a way to make important things feasible
- The role of relationships in personal growth
- Overcoming self-imposed limits
- The benefits of stepping outside of one’s comfort zone
- Strategic investments
Subscribe To The Intimate Marriage Podcast:
Connect With The Show:
Download the first chapter of Dr Alexandra’s bestselling book, “Uncompromising Intimacy,” here: https://www.alexandrastockwell.com/book
Cultivate your intimacy skills (without compromise) in Aligned & Hot Marriage, Dr. Alexandra’s proven method for smart couples ready to love more fully. www.alignedhotmarriage.com
Join my email list to stay connected–it’s where I share my latest insights and offer opportunities for live Q & A. https://www.alexandrastockwell.com/subscribe
About Alexandra Stockwell, MD
Known as “The Intimacy Doctor,” Alexandra Stockwell, MD is a Relationship and Intimacy Coach and an Intimate Marriage Expert who specializes in coaching ambitious, successful couples to build beautiful, long-lasting, passionate relationships. She is the bestselling author of “Uncompromising Intimacy,” host of The Intimate Marriage Podcast and creator of the Aligned & Hot Marriage program.
For over two decades, she’s been guiding men and women to bring pleasure and purpose into all aspects of life— from the daily grind of running a household to creating ecstatic experiences in the bedroom—all while maintaining extraordinary professional success!