What do you think about Love?
It’s a real question, what do you think about Love?
How does it make you feel? Can you let it in all the way? Do you yearn for more of it? How much do you allow yourself to receive it?
My colleague and friend, Mia Saenz of Women Making Miracles ™ has created an online show called “Make Love Real: How to Create More Love in Your Life”. She is a warm, openhearted, mature, wise, and fun woman who has interviewed several experts who teach others how to love more deeply.
I am a featured guest for one of the episodes, and I really enjoyed our conversation. We covered some beautiful topics while marinating in the lushness of our different life experiences and common perspectives.
Imagine what it would be like to wake up each day knowing that you:
- Are feeling complete, that you have developed a deep connection to yourself.
- Moving into your day you don’t have that chaotic energy.
- Looking in the mirror you are connected and feel extremely confident, you’ve learned not to quietly snarl at yourself.
- You are a clear thinker and communicator, your Emotional Intelligence has risen.
- You have found your passion because after clearing away the sense that you are not enough, you rest into, you are love. It’s time to create what you want to bring to the world.
- Having greater intimacy and communication with your partner.
This can be you. It is simply a practice, and Mia’s summit is designed to guide you in becoming a masterful practitioner.
If you’re ready to experience real healing and transformation, join “Make Love Real: How to Create More Love in Your Life”.
Click here for instant access!
I plan to enroll too. I look forward to learning with you!
With pleasure and purpose,