On this episode of The Intimate Marriage Podcast, I’m talking about how high achieving women can access more joy during the holidays – without all of the stress! Instead of dreading all the tasks associated with this time of year, I want to show you how to have fun and discover new delights in the season, because it is possible!
In my new program, “Uncompromising Intimacy–How High Achieving Women Access Joy During the Holidays” I’ll be sharing how to bring more intentionality, more ease and more meaningful connection during this time of year. Learn more about the program in today’s episode, hear an amazing testimonial from a woman who participated last year, and sign up here: www.alexandrastockwell.com/holiday
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [00:46] The stress of the holiday season
- [06:00] Living with intentionality
- [08:15] Details about “Uncompromising Intimacy: How High Achieving Women Access Joy During the Holidays” www.alexandrastockwell.com/holiday
- [09:42] How do you feel during the holidays
- [10:18] How to communicate expectations with loved ones
- [13:00] How to make meaningful memories
- [13:25] The art of reflection
- [14:30] Testimonial from a participant in last year’s program
- Alexandra’s coaching program, “Uncompromising Intimacy: How High Achieving Women Access Joy During the Holidays” helps women enjoy their holiday through increased intentionality, clarity and communication.
- Program begins with a bonus call on December 1, 2021. Details at www.alexandrastockwell.com/holiday.
- Along with the joy of the holiday season comes an exceptional amount of stress and pressure for high achieving women who strive to create fun and meaningful experiences for their families.
- Living with intentionality during the holidays means learning to have balance between serving your family and honoring your own experience. Prioritize what really matters to both you and the people you love.
- Alexandra’s coaching program, “Uncompromising Intimacy: How High Achieving Women Access Joy During The Holidays” helps women enjoy their holiday through increased intentionality, clarity and communication.
- We’ll start by focusing on how you feel during the holidays, how you felt in prior years, and how you feel anticipating this one.
- One of the first steps to accessing joy during the holidays is discovering your (often pushed aside) feelings and desires for. When you achieve that clarity you have a much better chance of making those hopes and desires come true.
- Next we’ll talk about how to successfully communicate with loved ones about how you want to do things so they are better for everyone.
- Instead of just delegating, learn how to collaborate and co-create with your family. This will bring a beautiful new energy to the holidays.
- Then we’ll focus on making meaningful memories.
- And in the final week of the program, we will learn the art of reflection: ending the holidays by looking back and examining your experiences so as to be ready for next year.
Uncompromising Intimacy: How High Achieving Women Access Joy During the Holidays: www.alexandrastockwell.com/holiday
Read Alexandra’s book “Uncompromising Intimacy”: https://amzn.to/2ymI3Hl
Join THE INTIMATE MARRIAGE Facebook group:
IG: @alexandra.stockwell.intimacy – https://www.instagram.com/alexandra.stockwell.intimacy/