In this episode of The Intimate Marriage Podcast, Alexandra Stockwell, MD speaks with Juliette Karaman-van Shaardenburg and Alex Lee about the challenges of being a highly competent professional and the importance of personal growth, trauma, and gratitude in building professional relationships.
Navigating personal and professional growth in relationships can be challenging, but it is essential for building healthy and fulfilling relationships. This episode highlights the importance of communication, vulnerability, still feeling inadequate in relationships, and personal growth in navigating these challenges
Also in this episode:
- The importance of creating a vision for a relationship
- Acknowledging the impact of trauma in shaping the present moment
- Feeling emotions fully is crucial for personal growth
- The role of gratitude in personal growth and the significance of small things in relationships
- Listening to understand, not to respond is crucial to building healthy relationships
- Being responsible for the relationship and turning towards each other to get what you need are important aspects of relationship building
Subscribe To The Intimate Marriage Podcast:
Connect With The Show:
Download the first chapter of Dr Alexandra’s bestselling book, “Uncompromising Intimacy,” here: https://www.alexandrastockwell.com/book
Cultivate your intimacy skills (without compromise) in Aligned & Hot Marriage, Dr. Alexandra’s proven method for smart couples ready to love more fully. www.alignedhotmarriage.com
Join my email list to stay connected–it’s where I share my latest insights and offer opportunities for live Q & A. https://www.alexandrastockwell.com/subscribe
About Alexandra Stockwell, MD
Known as “The Intimacy Doctor,” Alexandra Stockwell, MD is a Relationship and Intimacy Coach and an Intimate Marriage Expert who specializes in coaching ambitious, successful couples to build beautiful, long-lasting, passionate relationships. She is the bestselling author of “Uncompromising Intimacy,” host of The Intimate Marriage Podcast and creator of the Aligned & Hot Marriage program.
For over two decades, she’s been guiding men and women to bring pleasure and purpose into all aspects of life— from the daily grind of running a household to creating ecstatic experiences in the bedroom—all while maintaining extraordinary professional success!