In today’s episode of The Intimate Marriage Podcast, I am joined by Jonathan and Sascha Schlossberg who got married, started a business, and had their first child all at the same time. How do they do it? How do they cultivate a healthy balance between work and family? Is it possible for a relationship to be both disciplined and chaotic? Listen in as this dynamic duo shares insight into what it is like working with your spouse, how they handle disagreements, and what they have learned from their relationship over the years.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [01:53] Jonathan and Sascha share they have worked together since they met waiting tables, and have had lots of different roles and positions while always working together since.
- [06:50] How do Sascha and Jonathan balance competition and their relationship?
- 11:26] Here are a few examples of how Sascha and Jonathan work through disagreements to be on the same page.
- [17:48] What Sascha and Jonathan have learned about themselves as a result of being married to one another.
- [21:19] How did 2020 affect Jonathan’s way of thinking? How did that affect their relationship?
- [25:07] How do Sascha and Jonathan manage a business and their relationship while homeschooling four children under the age of seven?
- [30:18] How to connect with Jonathan and Sascha.
- When it comes to growing in a relationship, self-work is just as important as working on your relationship.
- Who we were, who we are, and who we are becoming are constantly shifting. It is possible to become the greatest version of yourself by doing the work.
- Learning how you and your partner both communicate is crucial for communication to be healthy and effective.
- In a long-term relationship, everything that isn’t sex is foreplay. How you interact day to day determines the quality of the connection when an intimate moment arises.
Join Jonathan and Sascha’s Facebook group
Read Alexandra’s book “Uncompromising Intimacy”: https://amzn.to/2ymI3Hl
Join THE INTIMATE MARRIAGE Facebook group:
IG: @alexandra.stockwell.intimacy – https://www.instagram.com/alexandra.stockwell.intimacy/
Jonathan and Sascha are a dynamite team. Jonathan’s innate ability to connect intimately and powerfully with others as well as Sascha’s undying determination and eloquent brand messaging skills make them unbeatable. Together, they homeschool their four kids (with a little bit of help) and are teaching them day by day how to lead unconventionally successful lives. Originally, the couple met as actors waiting tables in Hollywood and they now live in Phoenix, Arizona, USA.