In this episode of The Intimate Marriage Podcast, Alexandra Stockwell, MD is joined by Jonathan and Sascha Schlossberg on their journey of transitioning from Hollywood actors to online entrepreneurs, business partners, and parents. The couple shared how they successfully collaborated in their personal and professional lives, finding a balance between discipline and chaos, the importance of communication in their relationship, and maintaining an intimate marriage.
How do they do it? How do they cultivate a healthy balance between work and family? Is it possible for a relationship to be both disciplined and chaotic? Listen in as this dynamic duo shares insight into what it is like working with your spouse, how they handle disagreements, and what they have learned from their relationship over the years.
Also in this episode:
- Creating opportunities to connect
- Identifying disagreements and finding solutions
- Growth values for their business
- Growth values for their intimate marriage and family life
- Working together as partners in both personal and professional life
- Their experience in the online entrepreneurship world and network marketing
- The importance of being open to new opportunities and being flexible
- The unpredictability of their journey and how it all led to the next thing
- The challenges of working together in a relationship
- The importance of communication and finding balance in their relationship
Subscribe To The Intimate Marriage Podcast:
Connect With The Show:
Download the first chapter of Dr Alexandra’s bestselling book, “Uncompromising Intimacy,” here: https://www.alexandrastockwell.com/book
Cultivate your intimacy skills (without compromise) in Aligned & Hot Marriage, Dr. Alexandra’s proven method for smart couples ready to love more fully. www.alignedhotmarriage.com
Join my email list to stay connected–it’s where I share my latest insights and offer opportunities for live Q & A. https://www.alexandrastockwell.com/subscribe
About Alexandra Stockwell, MD
Known as “The Intimacy Doctor,” Alexandra Stockwell, MD is a Relationship and Intimacy Coach and an Intimate Marriage Expert who specializes in coaching ambitious, successful couples to build beautiful, long-lasting, passionate relationships. She is the bestselling author of “Uncompromising Intimacy,” host of The Intimate Marriage Podcast and creator of the Aligned & Hot Marriage program.
For over two decades, she’s been guiding men and women to bring pleasure and purpose into all aspects of life— from the daily grind of running a household to creating ecstatic experiences in the bedroom—all while maintaining extraordinary professional success!