Alexandra Stockwell, MD is joined by former clients Drs. Derek and Emma Andre. They share their emotional journey through unimaginable life circumstances, the effects of trauma, and describe the profound ways couples coaching with Alexandra served them years after they finished working with her.
Derek and Emma’s challenges, involving terminal cancer, unanticipated moves, and murder, highlight the strength of their bond and their capacity to be present with and for one another. They attribute their transformation, from loving but somewhat misaligned to deeply connected and gratified partners, to relationship coaching with Alexandra. Their beautiful flourishing relationship serves as a testament to love, their individual commitment to personal growth, surviving the effects of trauma, and the transformative impact of coaching. Listen to gain inspiration and insights to build a resilient connection with your partner that will hold you even in life’s toughest moments.
Also in this episode:
- Community is a powerful source of healing: A strong network of friends and loved ones is more impactful than most people realize until they need it.
- Prioritizing growth: Being growth-oriented, both individually and as a couple, played a significant role in helping them navigate their challenges and deepen their connection.
- The power of coaching and support: Couples coaching influenced not only their relationship but also their approach to holistic mental health and their work with their own patients.
- Choice in Relationships: Individuals should actively choose to prioritize and nurture their relationships, even in the midst of devastation.
- Benefits of Group Coaching: Learning from other couples and being witnessed grows a couple’s relationship in beautiful ways.
About Doctors Emma And Derek Andre
They are a husband and wife team of naturopathic physicians. In their Oregon-based practice, they offer cutting-edge ketamine therapy and holistic mental health for adults seeking fast and lasting relief from mental health challenges. They know what it’s like to navigate trauma and loss, and have experienced first-hand the potency of psychedelic medicine. It taught them that real and lasting healing comes from within. This impactful journey inspired the creation of ‘Medicine Within’ to share it with others.
Connect With Doctors Emma And Derek Andre
Subscribe To The Intimate Marriage Podcast:
Connect With Alexandra Stockwell, MD:
Download the first chapter of Dr Alexandra’s bestselling book, “Uncompromising Intimacy,” here: https://www.alexandrastockwell.com/book
Cultivate your intimacy skills (without compromise) in Aligned & Hot Marriage, Dr. Alexandra’s proven method for smart couples ready to love more fully: www.alignedhotmarriage.com
Join Dr. Alexandra’s email list to stay connected. She shares her latest insights and offer opportunities for live Q & A!: https://www.alexandrastockwell.com/subscribe
About Alexandra Stockwell, MD
Known as “The Intimacy Doctor,” Alexandra Stockwell, MD is a Relationship and Intimacy Coach and an Intimate Marriage Expert who specializes in coaching ambitious, successful couples to build beautiful, long-lasting, passionate relationships. She is the bestselling author of “Uncompromising Intimacy,” host of The Intimate Marriage Podcast and creator of the Aligned & Hot Marriage program.
For over two decades, she’s been guiding men and women to bring pleasure and purpose into all aspects of life— from the daily grind of running a household to creating ecstatic experiences in the bedroom—all while maintaining extraordinary professional success!
This Podcast Is Produced, Engineered & Edited By: Simplified Impact