If you’ve been around here for any length of time, you’ve probably heard this from me before –
Relationships are the ultimate vehicle for personal growth (it’s so true)!
In today’s episode, I invite a couple on the show who exemplifies this concept in a big way. Derick and Dr. Liz Aquirre have been married for 12 years and have built an intentional, pleasure-filled & collaborative marriage that has transformed each of their lives immensely. Join us as we discuss how they have both grown inside of their relationship, as a result of the other’s influence, their passion for growing together as a couple, and the ultimate gift of participating in a truly collaborative marriage.
- Liz and Derick’s collaborative marriage & the impact they’ve had on each other’s transformational journey during their 12 years of marriage
- Motivation by inspiration v. motivation by desperation
- Some powerful insights on communicating through frustration (we talk about what to focus on instead!)
- Derick’s advice to help men really embrace the role of father and husband
- The BIGGEST lessons they’ve learned about themselves as a result of their marriage
Subscribe To The Podcast:
Connect With The Show:
If you’re ready to create the deliciousness and joy of a growth-oriented, passionate relationship, visit: www.alexandrastockwell.com
If you’re ready for your relationship to feel as good on the inside as it looks on the outside, read this. Get started with a complimentary free chapter from Alexandra’s acclaimed bestselling book Uncompromising Intimacy HERE
Purchase A Full Copy of Uncompromising Intimacy HERE
About Alexandra Stockwell, MD
My mission is to change the cultural narrative around long-term relationships from one of ongoing stagnation and compromise to the delectable joy and deep gratification a couple feels while building passion and excitement on a daily basis.
For over two decades, I have been guiding men and women to bring pleasure and purpose back into all aspects of life— from the daily grind of running a household to creating ecstatic experiences in the bedroom!
I embarked on this journey not only for my patients but for myself and my own relationship. I wanted more for my life and my marriage than logistics, and discussions about childcare.